So, what do you lucky new owners think of the new Tahoes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please tell.. I hear they drive very nice compared to the last model.

LTZJoe

Reaction score
I'm in love.

That's what I think of the new Tahoe. Gorgeous to look at, a pleasure to drive, and a joy to be in, with all the refinements they've made.

All that's missing is Xenon headlights. Other than that and $15k more, it could pass for a Denali/Escalade.

dsyukon

Reaction score
2007 Tahoes & Yukons

i1190_ShowStopper4.jpg

Kinda Stuck on ShowStopper for now, Only about 8 - months into doing mods. at this time. Wil be a few more months before I'm finnished.

Would like to have one of those ESKY'S ! BLK. & Start with 26" 'S

BlackBeauty

Reaction score
I just signed papers on my New 07 Black Beauty this past weekend. Its going back to the dealer this weekend for a detailing since its been raining all week.

We absolutely love the thing! Its only a DS model that I got for 29k...so it doesnt have all the dvd/nav stuff, but Im completely happy with it. My wife and I needed a bigger vehicle then my 01 Ford Supercrew. It drives alot better then any vehicle we have owned previously. Nice smoothe ride, and comfortable seats..

I will get some pics of it this weekend after it gets cleaned up. Im completely satisfied!

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
BlackBeauty said:
I just signed papers on my New 07 Black Beauty this past weekend. Its going back to the dealer this weekend for a detailing since its been raining all week.

We absolutely love the thing! Its only a DS model that I got for 29k...so it doesnt have all the dvd/nav stuff, but Im completely happy with it. My wife and I needed a bigger vehicle then my 01 Ford Supercrew. It drives alot better then any vehicle we have owned previously. Nice smoothe ride, and comfortable seats..

I will get some pics of it this weekend after it gets cleaned up. Im completely satisfied!
You must know that the posting of pics is minatory on this forum.

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice hoe! I love black as well my fav. Now get some wheels and it will be pimptastic.

Jordan23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the new ones are great. They look better in exterior design and it looks a lot better in the interior. The engines our more powerful and they still own the fullsize suv market.

Gapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my '07 about 2 weeks ago, and am loving it!! I traded my '02 in for it (I was sad to do so too!) and I think it was a great decision. I just put some 20" Incubus Origin's on and have the Eibach kit on the way.:D
view
[/URL][/IMG]

Gapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A little dirty but here you go:
2nhmf53.jpg
[/IMG]
4h8wa3p.jpg
[/IMG]
4503viq.jpg
[/IMG]

Gapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks XM. I can't wait to put the springs on!! Should get rid of that ugly fender gap and make it look more aggresive. Not to mention the handling should be more "capable".