garage opener

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AUGIESDAD

Reaction score
can anyone tell me how to program my opener in the tahoe.......gary

wedtwuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I followed the directions in the owners manual and it worked fine. How you do it depends on what type of garage door opener electronics you have. If you have the type that changes the code each time you open the door you need to follow the directions for that unit which includes pressing the switch on the garage door opener itself. The light that the directions refers to located by the three buttons inside the vehicle is VERY hard to see. I also found out that if you have the code changing door opener it will only handle a limited number of remotes (including car integrated and hand held). When I added the new Tahoe it deleted the code for one of my other cars.

doo600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are having a hard time with it, PM me and I'll help you out.

The opener in the Tahoe works better than that damn remote did. I'm getting twice the distance now. I love it.

yukc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there anyway for me to get one of those on my Yukon, that doesn't have it originally?