Help with 10" or 12" sub enclosure for 03 Tahoe with 3rd row seating.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03Z71

Reaction score
I am trying to find a 10" or 12" sub box that will fit without having to remove my 3rd row seating. The second row has captain seats also, fwiw.

I am not familiar with where to begin looking for such a box, but i do know there isnt a tremendous amount of space behind the 3rd row.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Armo325

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am trying to find a 10" or 12" sub box that will fit without having to remove my 3rd row seating. The second row has captain seats also, fwiw.

I am not familiar with where to begin looking for such a box, but i do know there isnt a tremendous amount of space behind the 3rd row.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

It might take some searching, but there is a box out there that houses a pair of 10s or 12s and goes behind the third row. I have 2 12s in my Tahoe. They even make them to match the interior color. It's pretty sweet. I'll try to find a link for you, but I jsut wanted to let you know they're out there. Google is as good a place to start as any.