what company sells a 2/3 drop kit with spindles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

julio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as the title says, looking for a 2/3 drop kit with spindles. everything that ive found uses springs. thanks in advance.

julio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thank you sir. is the tahoe in your sig on 22's? your sig says 22's but the pic looks more like 24s. either way it looks good.

AZSCTACO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thank you sir. is the tahoe in your sig on 22's? your sig says 22's but the pic looks more like 24s. either way it looks good.

Nope...that's a photochop I did......probably look more like 26's :)

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mcgaughey, Belltech and Ground Force have spindles for the 07 Up Tahoes.

julio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ nboy, who did your leather interior? when we bought ours we were looking for one with leather but couldnt pass up the deal they gave us on the one we got but the salesman told us that the custom leather interior kits are better quality than oem. thanks

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah the kits are better quality like you were told, everybody who looks at my interior falls in love with the leather because its softer, a Car interior upholstery installer told me its a way better quality leather than OEM vehicles. I bought the car like that, the dealer said its was done as a Special Edition by the Arlington plant, the interior is Black and Morocco Brown like the z71 color but far diffrent in design because its has Morocco Brown stitching and "Special Edition" written in Morocco Brown stitching on the headrest
So I didn't do it aftermarket by myself, but www.shopsar.com has good aftermarket leather kits too!

preston

Reaction score
Here is what I am currently rocking on the Yukon.http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lowering-Kit-2-3-Drop-07-08-ESCALADE-YUKON-SPINDLES_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247QQcategoryZ33586QQihZ023QQitemZ360054983350QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

I traded out the Mcgaughy's spindle/spring set up for these. Better quality springs and easier spindle install for a WAY better price. Deffinately go with the spindle/spring set up versus springs all the way around. I learned the hard way, went from all McGaughy's springs to McGaughy's spindles/springs to Spring Tech spindles/springs.