Tahoe violation spotted!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JRTV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lately I have been seeing alot of big tires 24 or so on theses Tahoes... some are ok. Not my taste... but I can imagine how it looks...:crazy:

mikew2069

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not trying to start an argument, but... To each his own...

Jordan23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It makes me sick when I see a Z71 with rims.

mikew2069

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It makes me sick when I see a Z71 with rims.

I can definitley agree w/ that one.

I've been shopping for a Tahoe for a few weeks now, and it just seems like its hard to find the PERFECT tahoe. If it has this feature, it doesn't have this one.. and visa versa. I'm trying to buy a 2 wheel drive, but its quite possible that I might get a 4x4 only b/c it just so happened to be a 4x4 w/ the options I wanted.... Then I might be in the catagory of low pros on a 4x4 :ack: , but I hope not.

genestoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get the 4x4 anyway if for nothing else the excellent resale value down the road. I recently traded my 03 Yukon 4x4 for my new 07 Yukon and both dealers I dealt with assured me that a 2x2 was only worth half of what my 4x4 was worth! I have bought only 4x4's for the last 20 years and they all have held excellent resale value. The end resale value will far outweigh the initial cost new, as long as you keep the vehicle up.

VF1000R

Reaction score
Just cause it's a Z71 don't make it a 4x4. You sure it was ? Z71 is a package , I almost ordered it on my 2WD but the seat colors were not right.