Escalade aftermarket amp install ??s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

misonido

Reaction score
I traded in my LTZ for a Black Escalade with low miles AC seats and the rear camera (the only option my 'Hoe didn't have). I would like to had a aftermarket amp and subwoofer to the truck but I do not think the PAC AOEM GM1416 interface I had for the 'Hoe is compatible with the Escalade's stereo. Has anyone on the board with an 07 + Escalade done this? If so what interface did you use to connect the aftermarket amp RCA connections to the stock head-unit?

Thanks for all the help!

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I looked at PAC's website and they don't have any adapters for the escalade. The only options I see for you (short of replacing your stereo) are to either use a high level input on your amps, or get a signal processor like a JL Cleansweep or the rf 3sixty.

Last edited:

misonido

Reaction score
Thanks Gambler, I appreciate the help and advice. I was hoping there would be a cleaner way to get a signal to the amp/s but if line level is the only way without changing the head-unit then that's how it'll have to be. I would consider changing the head-unit but the one in the Esclade blows the one in the Tahoe/Yukons out of the water. 6 disc DVD changer with bigger tilt screen is kind of hard to replace.

Grounded

Reaction score
its not plug and play but this will work. Peripheral Electronics PCH8. You will have to get to the factory amp and cut the outputs for the speakers and feed them into the PCH8. It will turn them into Low Level out. Whats nice is you can wire this thing all kinds of ways to get what you want as far as eq band outputs. Plus you keep all controls of the eq settings of your factory radio.