Lowered Bronco? Maybe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T-Bagg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So a few months ago I picked up a '93 Bronco for 700 bucks. A ****in' steal, I know. But since I already have my lifted Tahoe. What would you guys think of a lowered Bronco? Probably not gonna happen but a friend put the idea out there.

Think nice exhaust, murdered out, top off and lowered. More for cruising around the beaches here in Southern Cali. Leave the Tahoe to off-roading.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
should put some hydros on it and tuck some big rims under it if you plan on lowering it.

its a bronco, making it low all the time defeats the whole purpose in my opinion.

murdered out with some super 40's doing a 3 wheel crawl.... :)

T-Bagg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
should put some hydros on it and tuck some big rims under it if you plan on lowering it.

its a bronco, making it low all the time defeats the whole purpose in my opinion.

murdered out with some super 40's doing a 3 wheel crawl.... :)

Oh man!
I can picture it... Like nothing you've ever seen before.

:cool2:

Maybe, I should look into this more.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
your could bag it as well, but there just not the same as hydrolics.

always wanted to build a truck with hydrolics. not to jump it or any crap like that though.

T-Bagg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd never jump it 96. I think any thing jumping on hydraulics looks ****in' stupid.
But rolling around in a lowered Bronco with the top off would be cool.