A-pillar pods in progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KillerB

Reaction score
Just got these finished this weekend. I'm still working on the tuning (fit/finish) and mounting options (screws are the most stable, but tape would be nice)

They are laser aimed, point directly at the driver headrest, and sound really good.

2773630613_a6274afa27.jpg

2773630447_b899091567.jpg

Input?

B

iceman21

Reaction score
What are the specifics of those tweets? It would be nice to be able to color match the housings but I am picky like that.

It looks great, but how does it sound?

KillerB

Reaction score
The tweeters are from my Alpine Type-R set. They fit in the pods, but the inside 'nut' needed to be trimmed a bit (if I made the pod bigger to accomodate the ring, there would be alot of open area behind the tweeter, and it would look funny).
Like all the other pods, they can be painted to match with any kind of spray paint, I haven't found anything that matches closely at Home Depot, I'll check walmart next.
I think they sound great, but I am a bit biased in my opinions. I'm going to have my buddy check them out and give me a rough sound Q scoring (he competes professionally). I'll let you know the results of that later. But I'll say that they are a big improvement over the factory location, and also, an improvement over the door pod locations.

B