XM Radio and DirecTV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ibobby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone have both XM Radio and DirecTV? Any discounts for having both. Directv now includes XM channels with their packages. Don't know how this would benefit your vehicle XM service.

Not much on XM's site, and Directv's site up being upgraded. Maybe I overlooked the info i needed. Just trying to get as much info as I can before I call them.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
anyone have both XM Radio and DirecTV? Any discounts for having both. Directv now includes XM channels with their packages. Don't know how this would benefit your vehicle XM service.

Not much on XM's site, and Directv's site up being upgraded. Maybe I overlooked the info i needed. Just trying to get as much info as I can before I call them.

I have Direct TV and 2 XM accounts, one being in the Tahoe and we didn't get any discount from Direct, how ever we get the family and freinds discount because I have a portable XM and the Tahoe subscription.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am the same as laptop gamer. and we do not get anydiscounts. Your getting confused though. The Directv xm channels are provided by directv and not Xm, so whether you have an Xm vehicle account or not, it does not matter. But i do get discounts for haveing 9 XM radios on one account:smilielol:

O yea- Worked for me http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/index.jsp

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
I am the same as laptop gamer. and we do not get anydiscounts. Your getting confused though. The Directv xm channels are provided by directv and not Xm, so whether you have an Xm vehicle account or not, it does not matter. But i do get discounts for haveing 9 XM radios on one account:smilielol:

O yea- Worked for me http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/index.jsp

I know that the Direct TV XM is a separate deal.