Lockpick Code REINSTATED and GOOD UNTIL TUESDAY!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonehunts

Reaction score
I used the ChevyFan code as described here on the forum today to order the GMX 322 from Coastal Etech today and the $100 discount didn't register. I called their office and they explained that the code was taken off last week (it was supposed to end last Christmas!!!!).

Nevertheless, they were kind enough to put it back in their system and it's there until Tuesday, September 2. They asked me to post on the forum that it'll only be up until then.

If you've been thinking about getting one, better hurry.

Bone

DofD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet. I'm thinking of getting one. I am just waiting on question to them about compatibility with the 09 models. I don't think there is an issue but wanted to ask.

bonehunts

Reaction score
If you sent an email, don't wait for a response. Call them. They'll answer the phone and your question.

DofD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard back from them. They haven't tested with a 2009 Tahoe so they won't say if it will work or not.

I may just order it and hope for the best and if it doesn't work, I'll just sell it.

DofD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bloody hell... I went to order and they don't do international orders (I'm in Canada). That totally sucks...