Anybody have/seen a 07-08 Tahoe bagged?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skunk1

Reaction score
Im getting ready to buy a 07 tahoe ltz, and i have been thinking about just tearing it apart and bagging it. I was just wondering if anyone on here has bagged there nnbs or have seen information about bagging the nnbs?

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was a member on here, OCKevin, i think that had a full custom '07 that was bagged, painted, custom interior on 22s or 24s.

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a guy who is in Subsonic Kustomz with me had this at the Indy show..26's...doesnt tuck or lay frame though..
Picture167.jpg

Picture119.jpg

omar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dang! who did the work? I am looking to do the same, not lay frame or tuck is good enough for me.... got the 26's already, time to bag it!

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im not sure..it only had 4 valves, no gauges or anything..you could drop it down all the way and just drive..if I were to do it id make it get lower and at least tuck the rear..but it was still tight..try callin the number in that last pic..its the guy who owns it