Bumpstop Q

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stockergt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I ordered the bumpstops from summit to do the free travel mod and was just informed from summit that it will be at least two weeks until I will receive them. So the question is, I have time now to cut the brackets and drill the hole. but should I wait until I have the new ones?

bdhmsg

Reaction score
Which bumpstops did you order? I'm thinking of doing this mod. Is there a lot of difference between the different ones, besides material made from?

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 weeks! Just buy some energy suspension low profiles off ebay and call it a day. You don't want to drive around without bumpstops, metal on metal is no bueno.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Btw the energy bushings are 9.9102G you should be able to find them most places or I can hook you some
1.jpg

stockergt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boost, you are turboed or supercharged yet are you? I have been considering a turbo kit.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope, I've got school and a house to buy soon so anything expensive is gonna wait awhile. I'm not sure how much they cost, about $12 or something but I'll check tuesday.