2007 GM Service Manual for Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The service manual is now available from Helm Inc for $135 for three volume set. About 2K pages. :(
I heard on another forum that a DVD version is also available for about $400. :ack:

ohmslaw

Reaction score
Does anyone have a cut sheet on the rear panels for the 07 Tahoe? How to remove and what fasteners to look out for. There seems to be enough room for speakers and amp where the jack is stored but what about on the opposite side?

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The right side houses the rear A/C. If you have power lift gate, that fills the left side.

ohmslaw

Reaction score
Thanx for the heads up got my service manual on order! I have rear AC and the power lift gate so I wonder how much more rroom I do have left to work with.
Looking for any room for amps and speakers, does Q forms make a kick panel for front speakers for the 07' tahoe yet? Don't want a huge tear out keeping stock deck and adding amps, install something close to stock just adding a 12"sub and two sets of 6.5 " speakers which I would like to add and remove the subwoofer box out of the tahoe storage or trd row seat. Any suggestions?