What's up From SoCal!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SoCalZ71

Reaction score
Hey guys! I just picked up an 03 Z71. I got it from my parents as they got a new one. (also a Z71) I figured since I frequent forums for all my other rides that I would find one for my tahoe too. No pics right now as I am a Marine currently in Iraq. My wife is taking care of it for me till I can get back home. Future plans include an exhaust and intake. Maybe some new rims ect. Thinking about a lift and some 33's. I didnt see many lifted ones here. My other toys include: 90 Full Size Bronco (EB) with 4" lift, 35 BFG's, Cut fenders, racing tranny, on-board air, ect. its my off road toy. Also have an 04a Yamaha R6 with PCIII and Micron hi mount, and my wife has an 04 Vue Red Line. Hope I can add to the site!

SoCalZ71
Rob

Polecat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm new too, welcome, and thanks for fighting the good fight for us, keep it up, we appreciate you!!!:clapping:

TAHOE90712

Reaction score
Your Service

SoCal Z71
Welcome to the forum, but more importantly thank you for your service to the rest of us in the military. I know that the media may say otherwise, but I am convinced that the majority of us in the real world are supportive of your mission.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
SoCal Z71
Welcome to the forum, but more importantly thank you for your service to the rest of us in the military. I know that the media may say otherwise, but I am convinced that the majority of us in the real world are supportive of your mission.

Ditto! And congrats on your newly acquired ride.

bg1772

Reaction score
Thank you very much for your service to our country too. I'm sick of all the America-haters bashing the millitary. I have never served my country, but in my opinion, you are the ultimate patriot!