XM Activation problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

busaboyjd

Reaction score
I have been trying to get my XM activated and it wont! It remains in the preview status with channels 0-code info,1-preview,130 POTUS,134-sports something , and the emergency channel.

I have had 5 conversations with the customer support folks at XM and they were supposed to have tech support call me...no calls, its been 4 days.

I have a 2003 Tahoe with the Delco-Bose 6-disc XM unit wit On-star...2 antennas, XM, and OnStar... Any Ideas?

MyBlkBurban

Reaction score
I have been trying to get my XM activated and it wont! It remains in the preview status with channels 0-code info,1-preview,130 POTUS,134-sports something , and the emergency channel.

I have had 5 conversations with the customer support folks at XM and they were supposed to have tech support call me...no calls, its been 4 days.

I have a 2003 Tahoe with the Delco-Bose 6-disc XM unit wit On-star...2 antennas, XM, and OnStar... Any Ideas?

I believeyou only have like 2 or 4 hours ( or something like that) to rec'v the activation code after they send it out from XM. You need to get the radio turned on and stationary within that time frame or else it will not have recv'd the broadcasted activation and it would have expired -- that was atleast what was happening to me