(((discounts)))

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lilsolo68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey all, im looking to get another hifonics amp for my highs and also add some hifonics door speakers but im cheap and wanna know if we get any discounts for being a member here. if anyone knows of any discounts we receive or know where i can buy hifonics products cheap please let me know. thanks.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure why you'd get a discount from being on here but I'm sure they're all over the place online. I prefer kicker myself.

lilsolo68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure why you'd get a discount from being on here but I'm sure they're all over the place online. I prefer kicker myself.

well im also a member of predatorowners.com, an atv forum, and we as members get discount offers all the time from vendors who want i our business. i figured since this is a big forum we'd have vendors doing the same. and also im not into just the big name brands, i like the hifonics 2000watt amp i have and figured i'd at lease match it with a highs amp and match that with door speakers. i also am in the process of getiing the "cheap" jensen touchscreen h/u. i hear they are pretty impressive h/u's for less money, plus i know about 4 other guys who have them right now and are satisfied. just my opinions

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Word. We have vendors but nobody with car audio. Hifonics is good stuff, esp if you want to match all your amps.

lilsolo68

Full Access Member
Reaction score

lilsolo68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Word. We have vendors but nobody with car audio. Hifonics is good stuff, esp if you want to match all your amps.

i would someday like to try out their square subs, but im so hooked on my setup (super bass probox, 2 kicker solobaric L7s) that i dont know if i could do it without some proof first and plus they only come in 12s. have you heard anything about them?

http://www.maxxsonics.com/hifonics/subs_atlas.html

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard a pair of those square 12s in another guy's tahoe and it wasn't any louder than my single 12" L7 in a 2cf sealed enclosure, not even close on sound quality and he was running a pioneer d3 compared to my stock head unit and loc...wasn't impressed. I'd go with Fi or RE if I didn't get kicker stuff for a good deal.

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard a pair of those square 12s in another guy's tahoe and it wasn't any louder than my single 12" L7 in a 2cf sealed enclosure, not even close on sound quality and he was running a pioneer d3 compared to my stock head unit and loc...wasn't impressed. I'd go with Fi or RE if I didn't get kicker stuff for a good deal.

I'm a HUGE Kicker fan... have been for YEARS. Unfortunately, my bank account isn't. :cryin: They still do the CompVR series, right? I've been out of it so long... hehehe... got 2 RF Punch 10's and an old school Punch150 sitting in the garage... need a box to support the 10's, and I"d have a system.... unfortunately, the wifey doesn't like bass... and it's kinda her car... well, I pay for it... but she drives it. LOL

lilsolo68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im thinking of downgrading my sub system back to where it was before with only one kicker 15" l7 and super bass probox. ive also been thinking of going with the kicker solo X 12 (1) in a super bass probox.

dye4metal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this forum is actually pretty small. active. but still small. you can sometimes get discounts on fullsizechevy and i know on ca.com for car audio but theres about 200+ people on there at a time. nothing compares to offtopic :p

lilsolo68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this forum is actually pretty small. active. but still small. you can sometimes get discounts on fullsizechevy and i know on ca.com for car audio but theres about 200+ people on there at a time. nothing compares to offtopic :p

thanks ill try them out.

dye4metal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the next best thing is to go to craigslist or ca.com

what exactly are you looking for? i can probably help you in choosing stuff. im not too experienced but ive had enough screw ups this far to know what not to do. from experience you really get what you pay for.