Another newbie!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drumrpunk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all! I am new to the boards and to Chevy in general. I have given up on my blue oval love and am now wearing my bow tie proud! I got rear ended really bad in my Ford Explorer and I have laid her to rest. After I got my insurance money I looked FOREVER for just the right car to sooth my woes. Low and behold I found this Gem and made it the new addition to my family. Shes a 2000 Chevy Tahoe Limited. Clean inside and out. I have never seen a limited lifted as such so it's pretty unique in my eyes....what do you think? I love it and I will never look back towards the blue oval again. I just thought id introduce myself!! Hope you like the new ride and the newBIE!
DSC01445.jpg

DSC01444.jpg

DSC01443.jpg

DSC01442.jpg

metro273

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That truck of yours is sweet! I love how high it sits...:yesnod:

Btw, welcome to this great and informative site. Enjoy your stay!

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice, first limited i've seen lifted. to bad its not 4wd though. none the less nice truck and welcome!

drumrpunk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments!! I am currently searching threads for related material on the limited editions. But I can't find a whole lot related to this line.