delco bose radio features

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ncb5969

Reaction score
hello, i just bought a 02 yukon denali and i noticed that the radio has a pop , jazz , rock and so on setting if you look real hard at the plastic read out . My 00 gmc sonoma had this as well but i can not figure out how to use these features and the manual does not tell . the bose system sounds good but a little flat . Can anyone help me in this . Thank you for your time and help.

RonH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it's the same Delco radio that I have, just below the LED display window, there's a button that says auto Tone. When you have a station playing, press that button and it will cycle all the preset equalizer settings - jazz, c&W, etc.
Stop when you have the one you want and it will stay on that until you change the station or turn the radio off. If you don't save it, it will reset when you turn the radio off. If you want to attach the setting to a station, save the station to a preset button by pressing and holding the button for a few seconds until it saves. When you do that, the preset equalizer settings will come up again when you go to that station.