What grounding Points did you use?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dye4metal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently got a old hifonics olympus XI for a great deal so there is no more room under my seat sooo... i had to move my brutus to the back of my box and and i am needing a new grounding point. is there any on the rear side where the storage is? how about that seatbelt for the mid row?

btw-as for whats next in my hoe im doing a pair of 5.25" components on my a-pillars in the front and im using my old hifonics zues 6406 for some horn loaded tweeters in the grill and underneath :cool2:

tast101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I grounded my amps to the bolt on the rear of the driver seat. My amps are located in the middle row tho. You could always tap a ground anywhere, just check to make sure you have clearance before your drill. You could use the middle row bolt.

dye4metal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you mean the bolts that hold the middle row seats down? im using those for my 2 middle row amps. i would use that space but this olympus i have is almost twice as big as my brutus so it had to go back haha.