Ford Torsion Keys On A 99 Tahoe 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fyremanpat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard that the stock Ford F-150 torsion keys are just as good for a front leveling kit on a 99 Tahoe, and that its a direct replacement of stock Chevy keys. Has anyone else heard of this?

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have not heard that. if your going lower in front, I have a set of Belltech Torsion keys form the 3902 kit for 50$ +ship.. but if the ford keys work for you, thats cool too.

USMCRay

Reaction score
If it is a new body style than it will work but it doesn't work on the old body style. It fits them all but the OBS doesn't need them.

JP422

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree... I have a Skyajacker 2.5" lift kit... w/ diff drop and add-a-leaf. I also got the Ford keys just in case I wanted to crank higher up front, but I got my Yukon leveled out w/ the stock keys. The Ford keys are up for grabs. I think the real "key" to cranking up the front end is getting longer shocks that will allow the extension, and give good ride.