2007 Tahoe Lowering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98tahoelt

Reaction score
I have just bought a 2007 Tahoe LT 2wd. It does not have auto ride. I am sick of looking at the rear alot higher that the front. Is there a possible way to lower just the rear of this. Please help with this matter.

ockevin

Reaction score
you can purchase a rear spring lowering kit from :

Bell Tech
Mcguaghys

HoP1

Reaction score
We just purchased a 07 LTZ and the kit I'm using to lower it is the DJM 2/3. Uses the factory front springs but comes with different lower control arms and uses shorter springs for the rear. I used the same company for my 00 Lightning and love it.

Stewies 08 Tahoe

Reaction score
I'm reviving this thread, because I'm wondering the same thing.........I've researched the lowering options for the Tahoe, and the 2/3 drop seems to be the most common, and the best option.

On my old Lightning, I bought shackles from Belltech, to lower the rear by about 2", to even it out with the front. This gave it a nice even look all around. Doesn't look like there's anything like that for the Tahoe.

I have the stock GM 20's, and in reality, the front wheel gap doesn't bother me much..........the rear gap however, is huge, and needs some lowering.

What do you guys recommend...............if worse comes to worse, I'll get a 2/3 kit with spindles in the front, but i'm not looking to spend $800 on parts and labor.

thanks in advance,
JC

the pedders man

Reaction score
I have just bought a 2007 Tahoe LT 2wd. It does not have auto ride. I am sick of looking at the rear alot higher that the front. Is there a possible way to lower just the rear of this. Please help with this matter.

yes you may want to look hear www.rocksandracingllc.com There Pedders parts are state of the art....Frank