PS2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bearcatjoe

Reaction score
Has anyone installed a PS2 slim in their Tahoe? I have seen this question on here beforew but I don't think there were many responses. I have 2 specific questions:

1. When I plugged the audio video cables into the input on the back of the center console the video showed up on the front in dash screen. I do have a lock pick installed..not sure if this has something to do with it? For some reason the rear tv didnt even turn on? Any thoughts on this? If I would have put the vehicle in drive would it have shifted to the rear screen?

2. Any ideas on how long the battery would last if the ps2 was run without the car running?

Stargazer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1. For some reason the rear tv didnt even turn on? Any thoughts on this? If I would have put the vehicle in drive would it have shifted to the rear screen?
I found that even with a regular DVD playing, the rear screen will not turn on by itself. You have to push a button on the remote to turn it on. The only exception is when you put in a disc for the first time, the rear screen turns on automatically. After that, it will not turn on without the remote. Since there is no "disc" on the rear jacks, you'll definitely need the remote to turn on the screen.

GIXXER

Reaction score
The flip screen has to be turned on with the remote. If you're worried about battery life for playing when the vehicle isn't turned on then it might be a good idea to get a second battery installed.