12V switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miecz23

Reaction score
I am installing a Parrot Bluetooth unit and the plug and play harness needs a 12V switched source, anybody know of the best source?

AZSCTACO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Under the dash...drivers side.......Does this help????

P1012270.jpg

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If that don't help I don't know what will. That's great man, I want to find the proper female connector for it and make a small wiring harness and block for additional taps, so I can always do easy, quality add ons.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice pic Taco! Any idea where the fuse for that is? I've been toying around with adding some switched fogs, and that would be a great place for the connection. I need enough amperage for the lights though.

AZSCTACO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice pic Taco! Any idea where the fuse for that is? I've been toying around with adding some switched fogs, and that would be a great place for the connection. I need enough amperage for the lights though.

I don't.......I did have my old DVD player hooked up to it when I had one under my seat and no issues. Have no idea what kind of draw that took though...if that gives you some idea.