New Tahoe Forum member with a new Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

doo600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys...Regular Corvette Forum Off Topic fanatic but figured I needed to hang out here. After all I did buy a new 2007 Tahoe LTZ on Friday. Wow what a truck. I haven't seen too many like mine with the woodgrain center console and chrome grill, mirrors and door handles. I was told it's new but no real info. My truck was built in September of 2006 so she's brand spankin new. Anyway, I came home without the wife knowing and she was preturbed. She rode in it twice now and loves it more than me. Spent a little more than I wanted but wow is it cool. It's also my very first new car ever. I explained we work our tails off, it's time to enjoy the fruits of our labor once in awhile.

I also posted these pics in the "Show me your Tahoe" thread.

108813.jpg

108814.jpg

108815.jpg

108816.jpg

doo600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
XM DUDE said:
Very nice, welcome to the forum, and you have impeccable taste in vehicles. An LTZ 4X4 look like you went all out, very nice.

My checking account also went all out :D

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
You have the same interior as me aside from the covered cup holders. I love the Tahoe like I used to love Corvette's. I've gotten a little older now and the The Tahoe fits my life style better as I can put my mountain bike inside ans a kid trailer too, I love this truck. This is the best looking Chevy truck ever.
This is just as nice as the Corvette in my opinion.

Jordan23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Tahoe! I see that your Tahoe LTZ is the one that comes with chrome mirrors and a chrome grille.

Gapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum! Your truck is kick azz!!

doo600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tahoe_LT said:
Nice Tahoe! I see that your Tahoe LTZ is the one that comes with chrome mirrors and a chrome grille.

Yeah, never seen one before until I bought mine. Also part of the package was the chrome door handles and woodgrain center console.

doo600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gapp said:
welcome to the forum! Your truck is kick azz!!

Thanks...I love this thing. Whoever decided to have an audio input jack on the face of the NAV for my IPOD was a genious.

Captjreed

Reaction score
First - tint the front windows to match the back doors and seriously consider a limo 6-7" eyebrow on the windshield. It looks great and really helps block the sunrays. Congrats.

doo600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Captjreed said:
First - tint the front windows to match the back doors and seriously consider a limo 6-7" eyebrow on the windshield. It looks great and really helps block the sunrays. Congrats.

It's illegal in Illinois to tint windows anything other than stock. Too bad cause when summer comes that black interior is gonna be warm.