Gotta add this to get that?? HELP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

catts15

Reaction score
I am so confused on some of this stuff. I have an 07 LTZ, no nav or rear entertainment. I wanna add both, I was considering buying the DNX 8120 for the front and then just a 10'' flip down. Could somebody guide me to what adapters I need to keep the all the factory stuff going ie OnStar, Bose, XM...The 8120 also is capable of doing xm traffic, more adapters/antenna or is it all there already since I have XM...

catts15

Reaction score
So I found this adapter for the OnStar and chimes, GMOS-LAN-02, What about for the XM, is my antenna compatible or do I gotta run more wires.

catts15

Reaction score
WOW, all the answers I got are overwhelming. Thanks for all of your help people...oh wait Im the only 1 that reponded,,,hmmmm. Did I ask in chinese? Is there a secret handshake I missed? Anyway, after all my research I found out that you need adapters for OnStar, Bose, then 1 for Steering controls, and another for XM. After pricing everything from Crutchfield I relized I am close to the same price as the factory Nav unit.

GO SKINS!!!!!