2nd row sub box ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

u2nv

Reaction score
I bought a under 2nd row seat sub box that wont fit apparently some seat brakets are different. does anyone know about this and know who builds a box that will fit this location correctly on mine and holds 2 pioneer shallow 10s

u2nv

Reaction score
Bump Comon guys 26 views and no one has seen or heard of a under 2nd row seat 2 10 inch down fire box. i can do a search and find a couple but like i said i ordered one and didnt fit dont want to order another one and have same or similar problems. If i knew someone with wood working tools i would tackle my own build. I need some help here? Thanks

Gordo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont think there is anything for what you are looking for I think that box you got is probably for like a silverado/sierra with a back seat sorry not much help

SIK02SS

Reaction score
check out supercrew sound. they have one, unfortunately my 2 audiobahns have too large of a surround :(

krunchy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have an 03 yukon and i bought one from them it takes a bit of maneuvering but it fits

july10001.jpg

july10006.jpg

july10015.jpg

Chevy_low5

Reaction score
2002/2003 yukon/tahoe 2nd row box

Under your 2nd row looks like mine. Where did you get your sub box from? I have orevered multiple boxes that do not quite fit right or they sound like garbage.