Need Help -URGENT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LTZ08

Reaction score
hi there.....
i need help with my tahoe.....i've just bought an LTZ2008 tahoe and having problem with CD/DVD player......i used an audio cd with mp3 songs and it worked but when i burn a dvd with mp3 songs it does not work the player gives me error msg......is there anything i can do to solve this problem?? what kind of dvd shall i use and how to burn it??

Last edited:

AZSCTACO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hi there.....
i need help with my tahoe.....i've just bought an LTZ2008 tahoe and having problem with CD player......i used an audio cd with mp3 songs and it worked but when i burn a dvd with mp3 songs it does not work the player gives me error msg......is there anything i can do to solve this problem?? what kind of dvd shall i use and how to burn it??

Well.....you kind of answered your own question....sort of. You have a CD player and not a CD/DVD player. You won't be able to play audio files that are burned onto a dvd+-R.

LTZ08

Reaction score
sorry but i forgot to mention that it is a cd/dvd player..........so can you help??

AZSCTACO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry but i forgot to mention that it is a cd/dvd player..........so can you help??

Not sure what media you are using but the best dvd+-R's out there are taiyo yuden. I have burned movies onto the cheap stuff from Best Buy...and it won't play in the dvd player. Haven't had one issue with the Taiyo stuff yet. Not sure what else it could be except maybe there are some licensing restraints on the songs you are burning. Sorry if this doesn't help with your situation.

Just curious.....what software are you using to burn the MP3's with????

LTZ08

Reaction score
i am using nero.....thanx for trying to help me.....but i've asked the dealer and they helped me.....for audio if you wanna play many audio tracks you can burn them by nero on a normal cd but burn an mp3 cd not audio cd.... i did it and the cd held around 250 songs and it worked with my cd/dvd player.....thanx again.