places to buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97 2door tahoe

Reaction score
what is a good website besides 4wheelparts.com to buy lift kits and tires and wut not...cus i've been searching on the web but idk if theres a site that u would recomend

THANKS~ SEAN

fyremanpat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tirerack has decent prices. Have you tried there for tires and wheels?

bobcatgt

Reaction score
website

4wheelonline.com is going to b the cheapest. after shipping, tax, and all that other bs that we have to pay my 6'' pro comp kit from four wheel parts was gonna b 2000$ . so i went to 4wheelinline.com and they matched the price down to the dollar i got my kit to the door ,for a total of 1400$ even.....got the recipt to prove it................as for your tires i would try ebaymotors.com or desert rat.com............or the old reliable 4wheelonline.com
:cool2::cool2:

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4wheel parts is probably the most popular and maybe the biggest also maybe even a little too big to care about your order. I've only had problems with them. I went with a local shop here it called Desertrat.com. the guys in the tempe, AZ store were real professinal and really seems to care about my truck and my concerns I highly recommend DESERT RAT