Dropped Big Sexy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sepiroth

Spam Executioner
Reaction score
Before

SSPX0128.jpg

SSPX0132.jpg

SSPX0133.jpg

After

SSPX0134.jpg

SSPX0136.jpg

SSPX0137.jpg

SSPX0138.jpg

Oh BTW

SSPX0135.jpg

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
So you finally got it done. Looks good. You keeping it that way or are you planning on some new shoes also?

Sepiroth

Spam Executioner
Reaction score
I plan on running her this way at least through winter. Come tax time or spring, my plans are to go with American Racing's Torq Thrust polished 20" with a nice meaty tire.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OBAMA 08:thumbsup:
Yeah and it looks better dropped too, just get some 24 or 22 inch wheels and it'll be a real SexySurb.

Yuke2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not feelin' the Burban dropped on the stock shoes, or that *&%!ing Obama sticker (I'm a staunch right wing gun toting conservative...raised that way lol ;)).

You need somthing bigger to fill out those wheel wells. It'll look 10x better with some bigger wheels. What other plans do you have for it?

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great start! With some new shoes it should look great.

Sepiroth

Spam Executioner
Reaction score
LOL, thanks for the comment. As I write this to some, I dont care if you feel the drop on the burb or not. Oh I did get new tails. I went with the set I have on there now cause I wanted to keep it dark on the exterior.

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it alot better dropped! Looks real good man even with the stockers on it!

Design

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know that Obama will probably make Suburbans (and large SUVs in general) illegal or tax us for owning them.

Not sure on the drop. Maybe it's the camera angle.

Yuke2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know that Obama will probably make Suburbans (and large SUVs in general) illegal or tax us for owning them.

Yeah, he'll propose the legislation as he goes and drives off in his personally owned HEMI-powered Chrysler 300C. :rolleyes2:

Sorry Sepiroth, not trying to turn your thread into a political debate. I really do think it will look 100% better with some new shoes.

screamin86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i love the look just waiting to do the same to my yukon :D