Better Sound

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tdahew

Reaction score
I just installed the Pioneer AVIC-F900BT Navigation in my 08 Tahoe,and I am looking to add either new speakers and a sup or just a sub. I am thinking about putting a 10" box in the right side panel in the rear of the truck. Does anyone know if it will fit there? Also need a place for the amp, everything needs to out of sight.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The left side has enough room for a 10" barely(you'll need to fiberglass it in though), the right side has no room as that is where the rear HVAC stuff is. There is room for an amp either beneath the console, or under the bench seats, but you have limited height there.

Tdahew

Reaction score
Thanks, now I have been calling around trying to find some body that has a box to fit back on that Side. Bu no luck. Do any one know of a good no a great place to have this done in the Maryland, DC, Virgina area?

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only one I've seen was a custom made fiberglass box for that area. You'll have to find an audio shop that will do fiberglassing, it won't be cheap. If you are handy you could try it yourself, there are some pretty good tutorials out there.