4x10 speakers in the trunk?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyguy3766

Reaction score
i have 97 tahoe 4dr. the speakers in the very back which i think are 4x10s, raddle when i turn the volume up. i want to replace just those. but i have been to radio shack, best buy, and cuircut city and i cant find 4X10s speakers anywhere.

96cherry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
go to e-bay and search kenwood 4x10 those are the only ones i could find and i think they are 220 watt 2-way, but they sound great should be about 60 bucks for a pair

TahoeGoBoom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
your best bet is to create a pod (an adapter for a lack of better words) so you can fit a more common speaker. the tweeter on 4x10s what would end up being down in the truck. you end up losing alot of the sound. if you just want it fixed easy, you can find a 4x10 at any local car audio shop. they may have to order it, but they can get em.

97 2door tahoe

Reaction score
kicker has a 4x10...60 watts peak 30rms and its $60 bucks for 2
Then audiobahn is 100rms also for $60...i personally like kicker cus its higher frequence kicks ass i found this at onlinecarstereo.com....just hit the brand you want on the right side of the page and select car speakers.....................i buy all my audio stuff from here and its a good price for a good product

vinmhslax15

Reaction score
ummm

sonicelectronics.com is awesome.
and of course there is crutchfield, they have some kenwood 4x10s

mross

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you ever think about producing them and selling tem to us hoe guys?they are sweet

Whippled2dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stuck 5x7's up in my tahoe. I trimmed the 4x10 bracket and they fit perfectly. I'll try to post up pics tomorrow.