Bilstein Part # for lifted Tahoe???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pwrstroker00

Reaction score
Hello All,

Just wondering if anyone had the part # for a 5100 series Bilstein shock for a 2004 Tahoe with the F-150 torsion keys up front? Thanks Alot!!

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn nobody is running these? I'll try to get you a part # tomorrow dude I know I've sold a few sets and they're burly as hell for these trucks.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally have some part #s for everyone.

Front:
BE5-C153-H0
Rear:
BE5-D147-H0

Keep in mind the rears are setup for a 2" coil spacer, should be fine if you're stock but these shocks do measure a good 1.5" longer over stock (26" extended).

Yuke2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would assume that the rears are set up for longer travel, but the fronts are near stock or maybe .5"-1" of extra travel? Is that correct?

Thanks for posting the PNs, those are probably the shocks I'll get when I wear out the stockers. :D

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fronts are fine for stock up to 2" of lift, bilsteins are a really good shock and these are the only ones I've been pleased with for all the leveling kits I install.