Bug Deflector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eastahoe

Reaction score
Anyone know any good sites to get a bug deflector and some other tahoe accessories?

thanks!

Rich2007Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What year? I got a white Lund for my '07 from autozone.com; my other accessories have come from eBay. Still looking for a good vent visor set. Great accessory was sunroof deflector.

Hope this helps.

speedr1023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
truckperformance.com i have found to be the best site. always good prices, but sales around any holiday. you can find free shipping, etc. on there. i have the lund bug deflector, no problems so far, also for the window vents i got the ones that slide into the weatherstripping no glue or tape to make a mess on the paint.

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chrome Accessories - '07 Yukon

1) Window vent visors (in-channel, and chrome) for Suburban/Yukon XL over here. Got 'em the other day - they look real nice (they don't stick out much at all - very "low profile". Perfect!
2) AC Delco molded hood protector / bug guard over here. Waiting on delivery - should be here in next couple days.
3) Chromed GMC emblem (billet aluminum) over here. Waiting for delivery - should be here in next couple of days.
4) Chrome fender vent (faux, but look nice) - over here. Was surprised how cool they look - was nervous they'd be obviously fake looking, but they really look good.
5) Quality exhaust components (and tips) over here. I've got the "slash flame" tip on my truck - I like it, but would prefer a chrome "rolled" slash tip with no design on it, I think, if I could find one...

[EDIT: I realized after I posted this that this is the 2000-2006 forum - sorry for any confusion!]

Last edited:

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me man. Chrome shiny. Me like chrome. Ug.

1) Window vent visors (in-channel, and chrome) for Suburban/Yukon XL over here. Got 'em the other day - they look real nice (they don't stick out much at all - very "low profile". Perfect!
2) AC Delco molded hood protector / bug guard over here. Waiting on delivery - should be here in next couple days.
3) Chromed GMC emblem (billet aluminum) over here. Waiting for delivery - should be here in next couple of days.
4) Chrome fender vent (faux, but look nice) - over here. Was surprised how cool they look - was nervous they'd be obviously fake looking, but they really look good.
5) Quality exhaust components (and tips) over here. I've got the "slash flame" tip on my truck - I like it, but would prefer a chrome "rolled" slash tip with no design on it, I think, if I could find one...

[EDIT: I realized after I posted this that this is the 2000-2006 forum - sorry for any confusion!]

Got the GM hood protector today - it's pretty nice, and looks cool w/ the Denali grille. Also got some body-colored molded splash-guards that look pretty nice too; the rear ones were a pain to install, but it's done! Pics to come (in the 2007 "pictures" subforum) in a few days, once I receive the all-chrome billet GMC emblem...

[Again, sorry to 2000-2006 owners, I just wanted to follow up to my previous post.]