Tahoe Issues....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

doo600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2007 LTZ

Couldn't find answers to these questions in the manual.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there a way to have the lower driving lights come on every time with the headlights without me having to hit the button?

Why, if the navigation DVD is inserted, does it continue to make noise from the navigation even if the vehicle is off. I came back to my car an hour later and still heard it making noise?

Why does the driver door turn off the radio after the key is off but the passenger door doesn't. Kinda annoying sometimes.

The old Suburban I had came with a program scan on the radio. That was great, does the Nav radio have this feature?

Why is it when I have the Nav Radio set to day it is bright, night it is dim, and auto is still bright all the time. Shouldn't auto be dim at night?

I really love this truck, just gotta get used to it. :D

Captjreed

Reaction score
the nav thing is light background in the day and dark background at night. I agree it is still too bright

doo600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Captjreed said:
the nav thing is light background in the day and dark background at night. I agree it is still too bright

When I switch it to night the display gets less bright. I leave it on night all the time cause I can't stand being blinded at night. I have noticed it affects the navigation backround.