Ipod Integration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PAZach

Reaction score
Looking for ways to integrate my nano into the factory radio of my Tahoe. Need something that will allow me to keep my XM radio. If you have any suggestions or input let me know. Thanks

Bald Jerry

Reaction score
I have a 2005 Tahoe with the OEM navigation system. I got a USA Spec PA11-GM 45 module. It works great. They have tons of them you just have to match up the year and model of your Tahoe and get the right one. It is totally plug and play no splicing wires at all. It has 2 modes Direct mode and playlist mode. Go direct mode, dont go playlist mode. If you do you have to cut into the XM radio wire and operation of the ipod is very limited. Trust me on this and go direct mode. For a holder for it go to proclipusa.com. They are not cheap but high quality products. The site for the module I am not sure on, but you can search the net for it or go to crutchfield.com and look it up.