McGaughys Front Spindle Install Instructions???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikew2069

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a used drop kit (part #30008) from someone but the picture for the front spindles is all distorted. If anyone who has this kit can scan and post that page, or email it to me ([email protected]), I would greatly appreciate it. I called McGaughys but they said that since I'm not a business, they can't help me.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

RDosdorian

Reaction score
I have also called McGaughys with questions. You are right about them... they are not very helpful. All they do is push you off to a local (to you) shop that sells their product. In my opinion, it's not a very good business practice.

I bought a used drop kit (part #30008) from someone but the picture for the front spindles is all distorted. If anyone who has this kit can scan and post that page, or email it to me ([email protected]), I would greatly appreciate it. I called McGaughys but they said that since I'm not a business, they can't help me.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

mikew2069

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have also called McGaughys with questions. You are right about them... they are not very helpful. All they do is push you off to a local (to you) shop that sells their product. In my opinion, it's not a very good business practice.

Yea, I really want to tackle this install myself, but I would really like a clear picture to help me through this. I would hate to take everything apart and not be able to finish.....