oem navigation and misc parts available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sububalade

Reaction score
Hey every body i was going through some tough times and had to get rid of my suburban I had some really trick stuff for i but now need to get rid of the odds and ends Im selling the oem navigation head unit and a grill and some rain gaurds if anyone is looking. if you where at the philly auto show in 08 it was featured with dub magazine.

Attachments

• 100_3533.jpg
    100_3533.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 100B3152.jpg
    100B3152.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 34

GMBOUND

Reaction score
You still have the taillight covers?
How about the roof rack?
Do you have the lockpick for the OEM Nav?
Could you do a price list of what you have?

sububalade

Reaction score
i wil take 1800 obo for the head unit all the wiring harness's have to be purchased from gm if anyone is interested in the head unit i will get all the part numbers for the upgrade pieces you will need to make it work. the only thing that can not work with it is the factory rearview but there is a way around that with aftermarket adapters call 610 698 9388 ask for d with any questions.

sububalade

Reaction score
those are not covers they are tinted gm escalade taillights the truck was half suburban half escalade. hence suburbalade the grille the rain guards and the nav unit and the hitch bumper cover which is not shown are the only items i have left.

bowtie_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know you didn't mention seats, but would you sell your second rows?....if they are captains