Dumb question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pbjunkie92

Reaction score
Hey guys. I just bought a 1994 blazer full size for $1,900. Im new to GM suv's and was wondering if there is any difference between this and a 1995 tahoe 2dr? More specifically in terms of suspension/lift kits.

Thank you

fowldarr

Reaction score
I'm new here too, but I have a 94 Yukon, as far as I know there is no difference between the Blazer and the Tahoe, only the name changed untile I think 96 when it got an updated interior, If I'm wrong, I'm sure I'll be corrected.

bobcatgt

Reaction score
wrong

yeah dude sorry to say but u are wrong..here are some of the things that changed ..... in 94 the grill and lights changed ...in 95 the interior changed to the round dash and all the newer extras......in 96 the vortec engine was introduced....after 96 they all pretty much stayed the same until the new body stile was introduced.....hope this helps

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dash changed again in 97-98 to include the pass. side airbag. :)

the suspension aspect of it is the same. lift kits for the OBS style trucks and SUV's list from 88-98 (2000 for the SUV's)