Resetting the TPM!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mighty MoG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried this yesterday with no luck. I set the parking brake and turned the key to the run position. I set the button to tire learning active. I hear the horn chirp twice. Then, I start decreasing the tire pressure. I was on the tire over 2 mins and the horn never chirped. I started it over and it chirped once on the drivers side. As I was walking to passenger front tire, the horn when off again. I look at the dash and it just shows check right front tire. WTF?!?!?!

bgbpmp

Reaction score
When I put my 22's on I tried the same thing with no luck. I was told to take it to the dealer where they can do it with a scan tool, just have not made it yet.

Mighty MoG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I put my 22's on I tried the same thing with no luck. I was told to take it to the dealer where they can do it with a scan tool, just have not made it yet.
Ok, I got all of the tires set to the correct pressure. I'm just tired of looking at that exclamation mark on my instrument panel.