2-2.5" skyjacker suspension lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bbdd005

Reaction score
hey guys. im thinking about getting a suspension lift (2-3") on my 98 tahoe 2door. i dont want anything huge and dont like the look of the body lifts. the skyjacker 2-2.5" lift seems to be the only one i can find. has anyone had any experience with this product? any advice on other similar products? I am also concerned about fuel milage, would this lift and 33" tires (BFG A/T) affect it that much? thanks for the help

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Skyjacker is not the only one that makes a 2-2.5" lift kit. Rough Country and Superlift also have a 2". might want to look into one of them to.

bowtiefreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think Rancho makes a 4" kit. Think about it a lot before you lift it...make sure you will be happy with a smaller lift like that. I almost went with a smaller lift and turns out I am much happier with the larger lift. Also keep in mind the hidden expenses when lifting...brakelines, gears if you go large tires, short women have trouble getting into the truck (this can be a good thing thought because a helping hand is required)