Scosche BlueFusion Bluetooth Integration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chuckcastle

Reaction score
yep. With my phone i am able to use voice commands to dial.

Ah, I see. Unfortunately no voice dial on iPhone 3G yet :cryin: Got this response from the Scosche tech department when I asked about phonebook access:

"Not at this time.

Our engineers are currently working on the product.

No dates are given for any updates as of yet.

Thank you. "

-chuck

khalilio

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the BFGM works if connected directly to the back of the Head Unit (Without XM)?

I have received the BFGM pack and found that I don't have the XM module!!!!!

Any input is highly appreciated..

chuckcastle

Reaction score
So, I've played with the BlueFusion for a couple of weeks now and I'm not impressed.

The Pro's:
- Easy to pair
- Easy to answer/end calls
- Does what it says it'll do, integrates phone calls with factory stereo system

The Con's:
- Audio quality isn't too great
- Not smart enough to switch you back to your last radio selection (defaults to XM)
- Lowers the volume after EVERY call, very annoying to reset volume all the time
- No phonebook access, only dialed, received, and missed calls when paired

I've used it with an iPhone 3G the whole time. There are tons of other limitations that stem from using the iPhone but Scosche can't be held liable for those ;)

-chuck

chuckcastle

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the BFGM works if connected directly to the back of the Head Unit (Without XM)?

Any progress on this? From looking through the stuff Scosche sent me, it seems that it's nothing more than an XM emulator and should probably work even if you don't have XM. I had a Mazda RX-8 that I installed an AUX-in board on and it went into the MD slot and made the factory stereo think it was playing MD.

Gruson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone needs this, I am selling mine. I never installed it, as I went with a Parrot instead.

Asking $300 shipped. It also includes the mic cover, harness, and Ipod adapter.

Retail is over $399 for everything I have. PM me.