GMX-322 Locpick and Scoshe Blue Fusion?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gruson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to unlock my DVD player so I think I am going to buy the GMX-322 Lockpick.
I also want Bluetooth.

Will the Scoshe Blue Fusion work with the GMX-322?

It would be nice to have the caller ID, etc to appear on the Navigation screen, like the Scoshe.

If it will not work, should I get a Parrot?

What Parrot Bluetooth kit would you recommend? Do they work the same as the Scoshe unit or do they have a separate display for the caller ID?

Thanks!

chuckcastle

Reaction score
Will the Scoshe Blue Fusion work with the GMX-322?

From their website (http://www.coastaletech.com/GMX320.htm) it looks like it does indeed have "AFTERMARKET BLUETOOTH HANDSFREE KIT SUPPORT - Audio connection for the cell phone output of your Bluetooth kit installation. AUTOMATIC AND SIMPLE with even better sound." Sounds like it should work.

It would be nice to have the caller ID, etc to appear on the Navigation screen, like the Scoshe.

I just got the Scosche installed last night and haven't really played with it but it doesn't look like it's all that fancy. The incoming caller ID seemed to work okay but scrolling through missed calls shows only phone numbers when paired with my iPhone 3G (anyone have any pointers?)

What Parrot Bluetooth kit would you recommend? Do they work the same as the Scoshe unit or do they have a separate display for the caller ID?

The GM/GMC/SAAB QCHBB-GM3 from http://www.quickconnectproducts.com/Find/find.php allows you interface your Parrot kit to the audio in your Tahoe but *not* the display. Each parrot kit comes with its own LCD for caller ID.

You may also want to consider the GM-UNLOCK-PRO (http://www.gnetcanada.com/navvideo-models-gmunlock.asp) for unlocking the NAV screen (it's the one I'm considering). Their site actually lists "Connect an aftermarket Bluetooth module (COMPATIBLE WITH PARROT, MOTOROLA, AND OTHER UNIVERSAL BLUETOOTH HANDS FREE CELL PHONE KITS). Once you have "mated" your phone to the aftermarket Bluetooth hands free kit (sold separately) and connected it to the GMUNLOCKPRO your radio will automatically mute and you can hear the conversation over your factory speakers. Use the microphone provided with the aftermarket Bluetooth hands free kit to talk."

HTH,

chuck

Gruson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just found out that they will NOT work with each other.

So, I need to get a Parrot kit.

Can someone recommend one?

Gruson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got an email from the GMUNLOCK-PRO guys and they claim there are NO issues with the Scosche since it's only an XM emulator.

I was told by coastaltech that they would not work together because the GM unit also uses the same button to activate it, thus causing a conflict.

glpd74

Reaction score
Curious if anybody found out a definate answer if the scosche is compatible with the lockpicks

TJ