Yukon Denali AWD with AUTORIDE Belltech part numbers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stephendudra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Since it seems that everyone has the same questions over and over and over again, I figured I would supply the part numbers that belltech gave to me.

Belltech 2 inch drop spindles are bel2508
Belltech pro coil springs INCLUDES Shock extenders and threaded piece that goes on the end of shocks so that you dont have to cut yours. BEL34324.

So two part numbers gets you everything that you need. (according to Belltech)

I will let you know after I get the parts and then will let you know how everything is after the install.

Thanks for all the help!!

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You want some 5" rear springs? I'm about to order a set of those and maybe my spindles from mcgaugheys, I just found out they're one of my vendors so the truck must go lower.

stephendudra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
appreciation

You want some 5" rear springs? I'm about to order a set of those and maybe my spindles from mcgaugheys, I just found out they're one of my vendors so the truck must go lower.

Boost,

I appreciate the offer. I ordered my spindles and rear kit from Jeggs on Tuesday. Got both for less than 500 so I am pleased with that. I did see how big the bumb stops are on these things! :crazy: I can see tha those will have to get trimed down of not replaced all together.

I should get the spindles today from jeggs, but the rear kit had to ship directly from the manufacture since it is a "fairly new" item and Jeggs did not have it in stock.

So I will get it and get it installed for everyone to see and get a review up on it.

stephendudra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got everything installed

Finally installed!

Had to take it to the dealer to get the alignment done and all is well!

Thanks for everyone's help with this project. I know that it needs to be cleaned and HOPEFULLY this will happen this weekend.

:thumbsup:

Attachments

• denali driver.jpg
    denali driver.jpg
    525.3 KB · Views: 26
  • denali front.jpg
    denali front.jpg
    528.8 KB · Views: 7
  • denali lower stance.jpg
    denali lower stance.jpg
    470.4 KB · Views: 12
  • denali passenger.jpg
    denali passenger.jpg
    529.8 KB · Views: 14

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be selling my belltechs in march, they're over 4.5" with the isolator removed. I'm hoping for 5.5" with the djm springs. Truck turned out nicely bro, I can't wait to get my spindles on this spring :cheers:

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks cool. I like the pre-07 Denali Yukons more than the pre-07 Escalades, just look better IMO

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally installed!

Had to take it to the dealer to get the alignment done and all is well!

Thanks for everyone's help with this project. I know that it needs to be cleaned and HOPEFULLY this will happen this weekend.

:thumbsup:

Truck looks hella good. How low did you go? Do you have escalade roof racks on your truck?