Audio Equipment Places

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, im interested in where you guys get your audio gear from, IE headunits, speakers, amps, subs, everything.. Ive heard of a couple good websites but never came across anything spectacular. I dont want to know if theres a store right by you thats cheap, bcuz the odds of me living by you are slim to none. Now if you wanna get me sh*t, thats a different story :D .. but lets here it.. tell me about customer service, shipping.. stuff like that.. thanks

TahoeGoBoom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i get all my stuff wholesale, but a agree, craigslist is a good place to look. im actually sellin some amps on there, used with another 11 months left on the warrenty. so maybe u can find someone else eith something similar.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hm.. ill have to give those a shot.. ive always tried craigslist, but people here in Cleveland are out of their mind on that stuff (super expensive for subs that are like 3 yrs old).. i dont trust people with subs, last time i bought, some guy sent me the wrong ones and they sounded like ****, he never did anything back for me. (ebay)..

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what do you mean Wholesale?? do you buy a bunch then sell it ? or what

TahoeGoBoom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i get all my stuff from a wholesaler. myself and a friend of mine made our way into the car audio industry a few years back, and now were local dealers. its not our actual income, so we dont move a ton of product, but if someone wants it, i can get it. except alpine has become a pain in the ass to get. but i can get just about anything.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ahh nice.. you wouldnt hook up your boy on the forum tho would you?? : )

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn you ppl.. lol. i havnt found even one person by me.. maybe when i go to florida for vacation ill stop by HAHA

rc2atvs

Reaction score
by far the cheapest and most products found is onlinecarstereo.com