Looking for stock torsion keys/springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

getusumm

Reaction score
I am looking to purchase stock torsion keys for the front and shorter springs for the rear. I want to bring my lowered 2000 back to stock height. If anyone has these parts, please PM or post a price for everything shipped to 70448. I can pay Paypal or money order. My email address is mystichrome500 at gmail dot com

Thanks

Yuke2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just swapped out my stockers for Ford keys tonight. It's late and I'm tired, but I'll PM you tomorrow with the info.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a few sets, $50 shipped if you want em paypal me at
[email protected]

I have some stock rear springs if you need em, otherwise some 2" springs would make it sit nice. I think you can get some djm 2" off ebay for cheap now.

getusumm

Reaction score
I've got a few sets, $50 shipped if you want em paypal me at
[email protected]

I have some stock rear springs if you need em, otherwise some 2" springs would make it sit nice. I think you can get some djm 2" off ebay for cheap now.

So you have the stock spring and stocks keys for $50.00 shipped? If so, I will send over the funds. Thanks

getusumm

Reaction score
Thanks. Springs purchased. Now who has the best deal on the stock keys? I have received lots of PM's. Thanks guys