LT vs Z71 Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whitecar

Reaction score
Alright, I have an '03 LT Tahoe that I'd like to lift. I have been looking at the SuperLift Level-It system for a while, but that doesn't seem like enough for me.

I have auto-ride on the truck, so that's limiting what i can do with it right?

The real question is how much is a Z71 lifted compared to an LT?

EDIT: Also, I want to upgrade the sound system. I'm looking at some Kicker speakers and subs that are on sale at the local closing Circuit City (40% off on subs. 30% on speakers.) Is Kicker stuff any good? Would Infiniti be a better choice? Memphis Audio? I have the Bose system at the moment.

Thanks,
Rob

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Torsion keys up front and spacers in the rear will get it up about 2" and clear 285/75/16 or 33x12.50x16. You'll have to run longer links for the autoride sensors in the back and you can't run longer shocks due to the autoride unless you want to delete the entire system. Kicker stuff is awesome, look at getting an L7 subwoofer and some of their RS components, I love mine. Good amps too.

MrAtticus

Reaction score
EDIT: Also, I want to upgrade the sound system. I'm looking at some Kicker speakers and subs that are on sale at the local closing Circuit City (40% off on subs. 30% on speakers.) Is Kicker stuff any good? Would Infiniti be a better choice? Memphis Audio? I have the Bose system at the moment.

Thanks,
Rob

Well i have 2, 12inch Kicker in the back of my Hoe and they Bump! I will try to get a video so you can see what i am talking about. But my friend swears by Memphis Audio he says that is the best money can buy.

1CLNTHO

Reaction score
Im a huge fan of infiniti and alpine, been using both for years; infiniti makes great speakers and components as well as subs.

Alpine makes great head units and pretty decent amps too. S, R, and X series subs are real good quality as well

I tend to use kicker and rocksford fosgate for amps

whitecar

Reaction score
I hate to bump this, but I put one 15" Memphis M1 in the back and I'm bumpin. Thanks boostaholic!