anyone heard anything about this sub box and sub set up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98_hoe

Reaction score
i got this for free as a gift probably gonna put it in thurs or friday...anyone here any reviews on it or have one in there truck.

Attachments

• sub.jpg
    sub.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 33

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
I've sold and installed a few of these MTX Thunderforms and subs in different vehicles. This particular setup sounds good in these trucks and works great if you just want to add some clean sounding low-end to round out your system.

doogie182

Reaction score
Hey JK i have looked online and i see that they have one for the back panel and not the center right? or do they just make one for the center? i have an 05' tahoe and was looking at getting one. correct me if im wrong the but the mtx comes with a amp and the JL does not right?

thanks

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Hey JK i have looked online and i see that they have one for the back panel and not the center right? or do they just make one for the center? i have an 05' tahoe and was looking at getting one. correct me if im wrong the but the mtx comes with a amp and the JL does not right?

thanks
The JLs aren't offered in an amplified setup, but the MTX Thunderforms can be had both non-amplified and amplified with a 200w amp. The last time I sold MTX was a couple years ago, and as far as I know, MTX doesn't offer a Thunderform enclosure for the '00(nbs)-up models.

doogie182

Reaction score
The JLs aren't offered in an amplified setup, but the MTX Thunderforms can be had both non-amplified and amplified with a 200w amp. The last time I sold MTX was a couple years ago, and as far as I know, MTX doesn't offer a Thunderform enclosure for the '00(nbs)-up models.

how did the MTX sound? if you got a chance to listen to it that is.

thanks!