Want more drop!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I currently have a 2/3 drop but want more... i would like to drop another 2" all around.. what options do i have?

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Belltech and DJM are good. They have them over at www.stylintrucks.com for a very good price!
Why do you want more, becuase I like how yours looks?
They also have lower McGaughy's kits but I'm not a fan of the McGaughy brand becuase I've heard its a "bouncy" ride?

Last edited:

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just want for it to look a bit lower from the front.. it seams like 2" all around would make it look perfect.. i have 2" in the front from the spindle.. i would just need to add springs.. but on the back I already have springs.. i would be needed a 2/5 spring kit...??

i been thinking about air bags... but they are just out of my budget right now... maybe next year..

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I say sell your current kit and get a 3/5 or 4/5 kit or even 2/4 kit from any Ground Force, Belltech, DJM or McGaughys. Its cheaper that and it gives you more options. A 2/5 kit will give you a very noticable "Cali-Lean" considering the rear on a regular Tahoes is only about somehwere under 2" higher than the back.

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in the same boat. I have keys and 3" springs. Not low enough. Im planning on picking up some spindles and 5" springs.

Anyone have that setup?