2" body lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m2griff

Reaction score
i want one because i think that the 3 inch lifts look kinda cheap and unprofessional and because i dont like running boards so the 3 inch lift makes the frame hang out to much. if they made one i would put what ever size tires i could fit under it. at stock im running 285-75/r16 maxxis bighorns

OmarR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Skyjacker makes a 3 inch suspension lift. It's specifically made for running oversized tires. The only negative is that it is slightly overpriced at about $1500.

Yuke2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you dead set on the body lift? You can easily get that much lift with some rear coil spacers and F150 torsion keys up front, for under $150 in parts if you shop around.

Here's my truck, I'm running that setup w/ 285/75 16 Nitto Terra Grapplers:

IMG00096.jpg

ETA: In this pic it looks like the front is higher than the back becasue of the keys - it's not. It's actually PERFECTLY level, I went to great lengths to make sure of that becase I can't stand it when the front is higher than the back, lol. It's just the angle of the camera combined with the slant of my driveway.

m2griff

Reaction score
thanks for the picture where did you get your 1" coil spacer?

m2griff

Reaction score
i am no mechanic but lets say i was to install 1" or 2" body lift (i know its small i just want my tahoe to look like a truck and leveling it didnt do as much as i wanted). is there some reason that i would have clearance problems mechanically. i could have blocks fabricated for cheap but if is gonna be lots of trouble its not worth it.