accidental member!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DerekP

Reaction score
Hey folks!

I am accidental member...sort of. First off, I always liked the two door tahoe/blazers. I bought a 2005 Dodge Ram Quad Cab Hemi 4x4, nicknamed "Big Thirsty!" I just couldn't stomach the 12.8 MPG. :eek: (I got out of a 2000 Tacoma 4x4.) I have been looking at used Honda Civics/Accords (fuel mileage reasons) but still wanted a 4x4 for towing/rugged duties. Today, after test driving a Civic, I found a 1994 2 door full size 4x4 Blazer (thought it was a tahoe, but same thing I think.) It has 139k miles on it. :( My neighbor how has a lot of mechanic experience told me it is a sound vehicle. Garage kept (glossy paint on a 13 y/o vehicle) and drives great! Around Central Arkansas the 2 door blazers/tahoes are going to $6k+. I got an ok deal, $6850. It has upgraded wheels and maxxis mudders. I basically traded Big Thirsty and the payment straight across for this blazer.

I am learning about these as quick as possible. I have read several websites that the '94 blazers/tahoes get 'decent' mileage (16+). Any tricks/suggestions to keeping her running great? Thanks!

Derek P